Many organizations embed donation campaigns in their websites to collect funds for non-beneficial agencies, welfare, orphans, and needy people. Especially on their online stores when people make purchases and donate some amount of money via their online shop.
This helps a lot in charity purposes and builds empathy. Funds can be collected for different reasons such as natural disasters, feed hungry people, help respected people, and others. This blog will discuss the best donation plugin for your WordPress website and how you can create a donation campaign to collect funds easily.
Donation for WooCommerce
The donation for WooCommerce is a powerful plugin for accepting donations worldwide without any disturbances and risk. Integration with the unusual payment solutions is a backbone of this plugin that ultimately makes you compelled to use this plugin on your WordPress website.
With this donation plugin, you can easily create multiple fundraising campaigns and collect a massive amount of donation money for helping needy people.
Moreover, the donation plugin has a user-friendly interface that helps you manage it easily without any complications. Let’s explore what more it offers.
This plugin is enriched with the best features that are listed below:
- Define amount values or let the user enter the amount manually.
- Display the donation products’ value on the checkout page and enable users to change the amount according to their preferences.
- Search for the donation campaign with the filtration feature.
- The simple and easy to create donation products and the promotion of the different campaigns.
- The currency positioning is simple, and you can easily customize it.
- It is very easy to use and manage all the donation payments using the best WooCommerce extension plugins.
- Donate the difference in your amount by rounding off the overall value.
- Build a separate list for the donation to differentiate easily.
- Keep track of your donation record and build statistical data easily for further improvement.
- Dedicate an area for the special support cases and collect funds for that particular purpose.
- Users will have the power to define their recurring donation length.
- Users will be charged for making any transaction through their credit cards for the donation.
- Showcase the donation widget anywhere on your website and let your users make the donations easily.
- Collect funds on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis without any fatigue.
How to Use this Plugin?
It is pretty simple to install and configure Donation for WooCommerce on your online store. Let’s see how.
- Download the zip file of this plugin from its official site.
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard → Plugin → Add New.
- Click on the Choose File button and search for the plugin zip file.
- Select it, click on the Install Now button, and then Activate it.
- Once it is activated, go to WC Donation → Categories.
- Click on the Add New button and insert the campaign name.
- You will have different form fields such as Donation Level, Custom Value, and cover image as well. Fill them up accordingly.
- Then, go to Form Settings from the left-hand side tabs, set the display type, currency position, turn the toggles on from Display Donation Product, and click on the Publish button.
- Now, go to the General Settings, turn on the toggle of Cart Donation, Checkout Donation, Round off Donation, and select the campaigns from the drop-down menu. Click on the Save Changes button.
Now, go to the front end of your cart and checkout pages and see the changes that you have made.
- Now, go back to the WC Donation → All Campaigns and check the donations made.
What else would you like to know about?
It is not that much expensive and offers you more than you think. It is a one-window solution for all your donation campaigns. Moreover, you get the experts’ support, and if you want to make custom settings in this plugin, the experts will do it for you.
The donation campaign setting on your WooCommerce online store is not complex but a tricky thing. However, if you have a perfect solution, such as Donation for WooCommerce, you do not need to worry about it.
Collect donations and become a helping hand for people who need you. That would be all for today. Go through the blog and see how does it happen?