The benefits of coconut oil for tanning are so many that it is also used in many beauty tricks, home remedies and health treatments. However, many people have doubts as to whether coconut oil for tanning is actually effective.
To solve this question, we offer you all the properties and benefits of coconut oil for tanning and for the skin in general:
- Coconut oil is natural and thanks to its content in various essential fatty acids such as lauric acid, linoleic acid, caprylic acid and capric acid, among others, it is ideal for keeping the skin in good condition and well nourished. Also it contains vitamins E and K .
- This oil not only deeply moisturizes the skin, it also manages to preserve the hydration of the cells. As a result, the skin will be smoother and healthier and will not dry out as easily.
- Tanning with coconut oil is ideal for protecting the dermis, as it keeps it well hydrated and nourished by creating a protective layer on the skin that helps protect it from the sun. Therefore, this oil is also widely used to combat wrinkles.
- As it deeply moisturizes and nourishes all the layers of the dermis, it has a calming effect that soothes and deflates the skin. Thus, it will give you a softer touch and a healthier and shinier appearance.
- The skin is an area that is very prone to infection, either by fungi or bacteria. Coconut oil is perfect to protect it thanks to its fatty acids and vitamins. In addition, if you already have a skin infection, it also helps to fight it if you apply it daily.
- Finally, another benefit of coconut oil for tanning is that it helps the skin absorb vitamin D, which is essential for dermis care. In this way, it is not only good for protecting the skin from UVA rays, but it also protects our hair from the sun.
Coconut oil for tanning is ideal, as it protects the dermis, nourishes it, hydrates it, and allows an even tan in a natural and healthy way. And now that you know that it does work for tanning, pay attention to how to make it step by step.